Clinic Dhaka, Bangladesh
What is Embryo Freezing
Embryo Freezing Success Rate
Embryo freezing or cryopreservation stores IVF embryos at low temperatures for later use. Useful when extra embryos are available, it allows future pregnancy attempts without another full IVF cycle. Success rates vary based on embryo quality, the woman’s age, and the freezing method. Modern techniques like vitrification improve survival and implantation rates of thawed embryos. This method aids in future family planning for those delaying pregnancy, undergoing fertility-affecting treatments, or managing genetic disorders, offering a strategic option for fertility preservation.
Embryo Freezing Timeline
The embryo freezing timeline in IVF involves developing embryos for 5-6 days post-fertilization until they reach the blastocyst stage, suitable for freezing or immediate transfer. Cryopreservation then preserves these embryos at ultra-cold temperatures. They can be stored indefinitely, subject to varying regulations. When ready for pregnancy, the thawing and transfer of the embryo into the uterus occurs. This process offers the flexibility to plan future pregnancies while ensuring the embryos remain viable for successful implantation and development.
Embryo Freezing Process
Creation of Embryos: Embryos are formed through IVF and allowed to develop in a lab for 5-6 days.
Selection for Freezing: At the blastocyst stage, which is the optimal development stage, embryos are chosen for freezing.
Cryopreservation Process: The embryos undergo vitrification, a method that gradually reduces their temperature to prevent ice crystal formation, which can damage the cells.
Vitrification: This technique rapidly cools the embryos, crucial for preserving their integrity and viability.
Storage in Liquid Nitrogen: The vitrified embryos are stored in liquid nitrogen tanks at -196°C, ensuring long-term viability.
Thawing for Implantation: When ready for pregnancy, these embryos are carefully thawed and prepared for transfer into the uterus.
Opportunity for Future Pregnancy: This process provides an opportunity for future pregnancy attempts without the need for another full IVF cycle.
How We Do The Process for infertility Treatment
Comprehensive Consultation: Begin with a detailed consultation with Dr. Md. Rafiqul Islam Bhuiyan, where your medical history and fertility concerns are thoroughly discussed to tailor a personalized treatment plan.
Diagnostic Testing: Undergo specialized diagnostic tests, including hormonal assessments, imaging studies, and genetic screenings, to identify underlying factors contributing to infertility and inform the treatment approach.
Tailored Treatment Plan: Based on the diagnostic results, Dr. Bhuiyan crafts a customized treatment plan, which may include options such as IVF, IUI, ICSI, or other advanced reproductive techniques, addressing your specific needs.
Procedure Execution: Implement the chosen fertility procedure with precision and care, utilizing state-of-the-art techniques and technology to optimize the chances of conception.
Ongoing Support and Follow-Up: Experience continuous support from Dr. Bhuiyan and the medical team throughout the treatment process, with regular follow-up appointments to monitor progress, adjust the plan as needed, and provide emotional support.
Why Choose Dr Md Rafiqul Islam Bhuiyan for Infertility Treatment
Dr. Md. Rafiqul Islam Bhuiyan is Bangladesh’s top-rated infertility specialist, known for expertise and unwavering patient care. With a proven track record and compassionate approach, he’s earned trust, solidifying his position in reproductive medicine.
- Expertise: Dr. Md. Rafiqul Islam Bhuiyan is a highly experienced infertility specialist with a proven track record in reproductive medicine.
- Cutting-edge Techniques: Benefit from the latest advancements in infertility treatment, including IVF, IUI, ICSI, PESA, TESA, PGD, and Embryo Biopsy under the care of Dr. Bhuiyan.
- Personalized Care: Dr. Bhuiyan is dedicated to providing individualized care, crafting treatment plans to suit the unique needs of each patient and couple.
- Success Stories: Witness numerous success stories that showcase Dr. Bhuiyan’s proficiency in helping couples overcome fertility challenges and fulfill their dream of parenthood.
- Compassionate Approach: Experience a supportive and compassionate approach to infertility treatment, as Dr. Bhuiyan guides patients through their fertility journey with empathy and understanding.
- Patient Trust: Dr. Bhuiyan has earned the trust of many families who achieved their dream of having a child through his expert guidance and comprehensive fertility services.
- State-of-the-Art Facility: Receive treatment in a modern facility equipped with the latest technology, ensuring the highest standards of care and safety.
- Holistic Approach: Dr. Bhuiyan adopts a holistic approach to infertility treatment, addressing physical, emotional, and psychological aspects to enhance the overall well-being of his patients.
- Dedication to Parenthood: Choose Dr. Md. Rafiqul Islam Bhuiyan as your dedicated partner on the journey to parenthood, where every effort is made to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.
The cost of IVF in Dhaka, Bangladesh, typically ranges between $3,000 to $5,000 USD. This can vary based on the specific treatment and clinic. Additional costs may include medications and pre-treatment testing
The success rate of IVF treatments in Bangladesh averages around 35%. This rate can vary depending on factors such as the clinic's technology, the patient's age, and specific fertility issues
IVF involves several steps, including ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, sperm collection, fertilization in a lab, and embryo transfer. The process may vary slightly depending on the specific needs of the patient
IVF is versatile and can treat a range of infertility issues, including blocked fallopian tubes, male factor infertility, and unexplained infertility. However, the suitability depends on individual cases, and a fertility specialist's consultation is necessary
Like any medical procedure, IVF comes with certain risks, such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, multiple pregnancies, and emotional stress. It's important to discuss these risks with a healthcare provider before beginning treatment